Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Best Accessories for Spring Summer The Goddess Headbands

I have started a collection of goddess headbands, thanks to the Dolce and Gabbana and Valentino fashion show of the past seasons.  There is something so fun, flirty and ultra feminine about these headbands; they make me feel like I should be in a Midsummer Night’s Dream when I wear my headbands.

beauty by sw fashion blogger dolce and gabbana


As you know it’s Earth Day and Southern California is in a major drought, so here at Casa W we've cut back on the shower time.  This left me with less hair washing time (which is fine, because I would rather have water to drink). These headbands detract from the dirty hair because they are so beautiful. I bet that’s why Roman women used to wear head ornaments; dirty hair made beautiful in one easy step.   

midsummer night's dream beauty by sw fashion blog



 I have the gold-leafed headband (pictured) from Net a Porter.com and a coin headband as well, which I purchased from Nasty Gal. I went weak in the knees when I spied that little gem.
If you have a favorite headband link, let me know in the comments... you know me, always on the hunt.

Happy Hunting
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com