Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Let’s Have Fun with Fashion Week

Let’s have fun this week! I will be posting my behind the scenes look at not just Spring Summer  Fashion Week, but sneaky peeks at a few A/W NYFW collections first. The decision has been made
with Fashion Week/Month starting  why not step- up the fashion game a bit and bust out a fashion trend you might not normally wear? Then blame New York Fashion Week Fever for your choice- if your friends don’t understand.
 On a side note, most of you who have been reading my post this month have been experiencing my #StyleMeFeb challenges here and on my InstaBeauty feed and get to see my work and play #OOTD choices. Some of my friends only get to see me in my morning, with that I just rolled on to the Running Club Track Outfits, sans makeup, you're lucky you don't see this.


Beauty by SW Beauty Blogger





 My Pinstriped skirt is a Robert Rodriguez pencil skirt from my boutique (10 years ago) and the black and white striped blouse is around 3 years old from Forever 21, I think? Buying Classic pieces of clothing is great for those Capsule Wardrobe lovers as most classics will continue to stand the test of time as you see here. My shoes are a suede black heel with a sleek ankle strap and bow; I adore them, so Paris Chic. I'll be trying these out with jeans soon.


Beauty by SW Fashion Beauty Blogger


 The looped gunmetal, bomber jacket is not for everyone, but this is a personal choice for my twist of fun fashion. An outfit like this could easily be paired with a nice camel or pop color trench coat for a more classic fashion choice.
Pin Stripes Beauty by SW

Be sure to check in for NYFW fun and I will see you soon

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com