Monday, January 19, 2015

The Fall Men's Fashion Week: Playful and Frisky Feeling


I'm not sure if I'm feeling playful because it's almost Valentines Day or if it's the Men's Fashion Week Shows like, the Dolce & Gabbana and Costume National, that I've been watching (over and over again)! 

Beauty by SW beauty blogger usa



Some of you may say "but she's married!" Look I've ordered from the menu, but I can still look at the menu and not order anything else! Seriously I just imagine which outfits will look great on Andrew, then I put outfits/wishlist together for him (My very own Ken Doll).
This playful mood had me dressing in girly, Victorian inspired clothing and breaking out my splurge purchase Balenciaga Rosabotanica perfume.

black lace satin bed

Beauty blogger Beauty by SW
The rose scent comes over you 1st and is lasting, but Rosabotanica has a hint of spice to it, which makes this a natural choice for me (love a little spice).

What type of scents are your favorite? Share your favorite perfumes in the comments.

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com