Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Planning my Romance

You see a hottie, you think to yourself “ that’s the person I’m getting with” Sometimes it works out and when it does, well it’s great for awhile then it just loses it bubbly. I’m sure you've all had this happen.

 I know now, as I’ve racked up life experience, that real passion and romance is planned with a little spontaneity mixed in. 
Mr. W and I can’t get away to Belize, Paris, or Greece for the resort season and the weather here in San Diego is super gorgeous at 77 hot degrees, so Staycation!! 
Here is a glimpse into my romantic plan:
stay vacations in coronado valentines
No.1/2/3/4/5/6/



We will stay at the Marisol Hotel in Coronado. This 1920’s Spanish style building had renovations done last year and wow what a great job (Clapping). In February the Marisol Hotel has a special rate for 3 nights, which includes a $75.00 gift card to Chez Loma (French restaurant or the Brigantine Pub), sign me up.

When I’m away I like to bring some of the comforts of home, I usually pack a favorite candle like the Diptyque Tubereuse and my own pillow. It is said that Marie Antoinette filled rooms full of the tuberose flower because of it intoxicating, sensual aroma (you see where I’m going with this).
I plan on walks on the boardwalk at the Hotel Del, reading Wallflowers by Eliza Robertson (I hear it’s a good read), exploring the shops on Orange Ave., wine on the beach at sunset, and romance.

What do you have planned for this resort season? Be sure to share with me, I’m always searching for new ideas.  
I can't wait to chat with you again
SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com