Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Girl Scout Cookie Marketing Paraphernalia and The Universe Hears My Call?

Do you ever have that moment in your life where someone you haven’t seen in a long, long time appears in your life again? Today was that day for me. A Long time family friend of ours happens to work at the Girl Scouts Council and I ran into her in the GS Store when I was buying my Cookie Booth Paraphernalia.

 On a side note WOW! Have the Girl Scouts stepped up the Marketing tools for Cookie Sales since I was a Brownie.
beauty by sw fashion blogger



Fashion Blogger Beauty by SW
 This year I had decided to revisit old favorite places and old friends. I guess just saying that out load opened up the flood doors of  human social contact other than my family and co workers because after my visit at Girl Scouts 3 other friend I haven’t seen I a long while, want a night out on Saturday. I can’t wait to hang with old friends and have a catch up.


beauty blogger beauty by sw blogspot

Rhinestone tennis bracelet beauty by sw blogger
 Fashion Blogger Beauty By SW San Diego California
Beauty by SW beauty and lifestyle blogger

Beauty by sw beauty blogger

Have you had the experience of saying a want aloud and having it come true? Or just made a promise to you and made it come true? Let me know your experience in the comments, this universe will hear your call/ faith thing is always interesting to me.

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com