Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bath and Body Works Goes to Hawaii (Jealous cuz I am!) and OOTD

On my way to Anthropologie to get my 15% Birthday discount the heavenly smell of pineapple and coconut was wafting under my nose. I of course had to follow the scents which led me to Bath and Body Works. They had a buy 3 get 2 Free deal on their new Hawaii collection

beauty by SW blog, Iced coffee drinks



Antropologie, red cardigans, beauty by SW blog

   I was already hooked before I got to the door, dreaming of beach days, tropical drinks and relaxing. I didn’t buy the entire line but I managed to get what I think are the stellar pieces of the Hawaii Collection in the Oahu set. My Favorite is the Beach Glow Body Lotion; this is what I have on my legs in my OOTD. The Beach Glow does just that, it's light shimmer, great smell and bonus- it evens my skin tone out with a light bronze color. I’m in love with it! The 2nd fav is the Pink Sand Body Scrub. It totally feels like a sand scrub but with moisturizing effect of oils, the Oahu Sand Body Scrub made my skin as smooth as a baby’s butt.

Beauty by SW blog, Trina Turk pencil skirt, denim blue

If you’re curious about the OOTD here it is in a nut shell. The Cardigan is Old Anthropologie; oh I did make it to Anthro by the way. The ruffled, striped top is Old Anthro, the pencil skirt is textured cotton I got at Trina Turk ages ago and the white shoes are I think Forever 21. I just love pulling out of the closet old favorites and pairing with maybe a new item like the Target Style necklace I’ve got on. 

Beauty by SW, Vintage style

Beauty by SW blog, Vintage clutch, beaded

Sale necklace, Target, Rhinestones

Beauty by SW, Beauty blogger

necklace /Top similar / Skirt similar/ Sweater similar/ Shoes similar

If you have the chance Bath and Body should be on the hit list this week and Target is always a stop on my hit list.

Until next time
Happy Hunting


SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com