Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lady Like Drama at NYFW: Ruffian Fall Fashion Collection


Ruffian Fall 2014

Ruffian was a very fun show. Although the proportions of the pieces may seem a bit exaggerated on the runway, by the time the collection reaches retailers it’s usually paired down to real size. The style is a little on the Mary Tyler Moore show side but with a bit more flare for the dramatic.

beauty by sw, fashion blogger, beauty blogger
via style



via google

  I heard Lady Gaga has started wearing collars like the ones shown in the fall 2014 collection from Ruffian, but in orange, I’d love to see that. I think it’s fun for a party statement piece but difficult for everyday wear. I will say the colors where great, the bedroom blue and the cherry red outfits really grabbed my attention and not just because of the color but the craftsmanship and details incorporated into the designs were pretty.
 
Beauty by SW, NYFW 2014
Photo Beauty by SW backstage
Mom worked this lovely dark haired model with the fun hat on. The hair was clean, round brushed and large loose pin curls at the bottom of the shape. Queen for a Day Thickening mousse spray added the volume and body to the style without a sticky feel. This product leaves the hair feeling more natural to the touch. I love this product for my frog fur hair. 


Beauty by SW blogspot, NYFW 2014
Photo Beauty by SW


Photo Beauty by SW

For me the Spring 2014 Collection from Ruffian was my absolute favorite show of NYFW Spring 2014. This fall collection I will have to see in store before I decide.

Happy Hunting

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to read all comments and love to hear from your stories- so be sure to link and share.

XOXO
SW
If you have a more pressing question please contact me via Twitter @beautybysw or swkpanachebeauty@gmail.com